Labour law consulting forms an important part of our legal practice. Part of our consulting is always to consider the tax impact including social security and health insurance, and representation of clients before these authorities. Our lawyers are also active as authors of labour law articles, whether as speakers at conferences or authors of articles for the professional press.
Clients, employers and employees refer to BERNARD LEGAL for standard labour law matters and for comprehensive projects.
We provide legal services namely in these areas:
- Establishment, changes and termination of employment relationships, including mass redundancy
- Transfers of the employer or parts thereof, termination of employer’s activity
- Modification of the position of managers and members of statutory bodies
- Dispute resolution, termination of an employment relationship (severance for senior employees, validity of the termination of an employment relationship, non-compete clause)
- Creation of internal regulations, organisational and signing rules, and regulations in compliance programmes
- Work accidents including fatal work accidents, out-of-court settlement of work injury disputes
- Sending employees abroad
- Employment of foreigners
- Collective bargaining
- Employee benefits, remuneration in state property interests
- Schedule of working hours
- Representation in administrative and judicial proceedings in labour law